New website smell.

Last spring, I had a catastrophic data failure that resulted in the loss of a substantial amount of digital work. This included most of the source files I used to make the prints for the print shop. After a year of sorting 2 TB worth of files named like "file00000x.psd", I finally made good progress in getting my digital self in order.

The last 2 weeks were spent preparing files for this new site. Moving forward, the Gallery sections will hold finished work and this blog section will be used for general work in progress updates and a place to collect other non-artsy stuff i've gotten myself into over the years. The shop currently has all the surviving print-worthy images from previous years. I also have a new product listing for "Archerizing" portraits using the same tools that we use on the show. The new site also comes with the option of pushing content to various social media outlets. 

Now that this is done, I have about 2 weeks to relax until it's time to start season 7 of Archer. I'll be going back to the illustration department this season. Design was fun, but i'm better suited to be in the bullpen working on keyframe animations.